By Eric Barnerias from Hotel Scribe Paris
Recipe for 6 persons
Preparation : 40 mn
Refrigeration : 2 hours
Specific utensils : 6 small pie molds
1.Boil the cream and then pour it on the chocolate bar cut in squares. Mix then set aside the ganache in a cold place for a minimum of 2 hours.
2. With a spatula, mix the soft butter and the sugar into a homogenous paste. Add the almond powder, the egg, the salt and then the flour. Form into a ball, cover it up in plastic film and set aside in a cold place for 2 hours.
3. Preheat your oven to 180 degree thermostat
4. Spread at 3 mm of paste in the tartelettes molds, spike it with a fork. Cook for 10 mn (only the pastry in order to garnish it later) and let it cool down.
5. Beat the chocolate milk ganache with a whisk (or a beater) like a Chantilly until it is firm. Pour a thin layer on the bottom of the pie and smooth over. Make 6 quenelles of ganache and place them on the little tarts.
6. Decorate with a fruit skewer or a little treat.