How to obtain the best gaspacho? Super easy. Here is the proof in 10 finger in the nose steps.
1. Pit the red peppers and dice them up. Set aside.
2. Pan fry the shallots at average temperature with Héritage oil.
3. Then, add the red peppers letting them simmer for 10 minutes, stir occasionally during the cooking period.
4. Pour the vegetable broth as well as the whole milk.
5. Cook during 10 - 15 minutes on a low flame.
6. Mix the preparation during 2 - 3 minutes to obtain a homogenous mixture.
7. Allow to cool down in a fresh place for at least 2h
8. At the bottom of the plate, add 1 teaspoon of white tomato basil balsamic avant before serving the gaspacho.
9. Finish with a dash of Heritage Brémond olive oil.
10. Serve the cold gazpacho.