Save the date ! June 19 celebrates Father's Day and it will be a question of not arriving empty-handed for Sunday lunch. And that's good: the Do It Team has the most chic gift to allow him to satisfy both his pronounced taste for good things and his desires for the great outdoors.
This year, Petrossian is offering a basket specially designed for gourmet dads, which can now be found online and in stores. And we are already hesitating to also take one for ourselves.
A devilishly chic seafood basket
In the pretty insulated basket, we find the ultimate products signed Petrossian, the venerable Parisian house that continues to sell real food experiences. To know :
- 1 bottarga of your choice (plain, black truffle, “ Caspian ” spices or smoked with Timut berries), to eat or keep to grate on al dente linguine
- 1 Tsar® cup of plain smoked salmon
- 1 classic cod roe taramasalata
- 1 package of highly crunchy Croustissian® to spread said tarama
- 1 beautiful Opinel knife in blue wood that we will not be able to borrow
For an iodized picnic in his garden or simply for an aperitif surrounded by his best friends or his favorite child, this is probably the only gift that will make him really happy.
Already available in stores andon the website for €97.