Halloween mood enabled. No doubt, this recipe for little ghosts in banana and chocolate muffins will be a hit tonight!
For 6 persons.
Preparation time : 40 minutes
Cooking time : 45 minutes
For the muffins :
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Peel the bananas , cut both ends and cut them into slices .
- Coarsely mash the bananas with a fork, so as to obtain a puree with pieces.
- Add the muscovado sugar then mix.
- Stir in the oatmeal , flour and baking powder.
- Add whole eggs one at a time, mixing between each addition.
- Finally add the previously melted butter and the chocolate chips , mix one last time.
- Divide the preparation into muffin boxes then bake for about 20 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Let cool.
For the coconut chocolate ganache :
- Bring the coconut milk to a boil.
- Pour over the previously chopped chocolate and mix with a whisk.
- Add the butter in small pieces, mix a second time, leave to cool.
For the meringues :
- Using a food pencil, draw two black eyes to obtain the ghost meringues .
- To assemble the muffins, place the ganache in a pastry bag, poach on the muffins then add the ghost meringues.
Also discover the special Halloween apple pie .