It's the crazy dish in itself, because it's so good, cheap, that everyone loves it and that you can do it even if you don't have the perfect list of all the right ingredients.
Because once you've made the dough and poured your sauce on it, it's free style. Then we bake for 20 minutes and it's ready.
1 preparation of homemade Francine pizza dough
4 slices of white ham from the butcher
500g of grated Comté
A handful of Greek-style black olives
1 rectangle baking sheet to put in the oven (or 2 pie tins if you can't find it)
“ Like my mom, I make a French version of the pizza with tomato sauce + Comté + ham + onions + black olives. Afterwards, I also adapt according to what I find in the fridge ”, explains Elodie.
“ You can play variations with smoked mozzarella and pepperoni in Italian style, add grilled zucchini for a more veggie side, swap the ham for a chorizo-type charcuterie if you like something more spicy. Sometimes, I add goat cheese and Roquefort to make a homemade 3 cheeses. In short: we do what we want, and that's good ”.
Preheat the oven to max (min 240 °).
- To make the dough : follow the instructions on the box. The idea is simple: mix the preparation with a little hot water and a large spoonful of olive oil until you get the dough to mix well with your hands.
- Lightly oil the baking sheet or pie dish and flour to prevent the dough from sticking when cutting. Otherwise, use baking paper.
- Spread the dough on the table, taking care to flour before (otherwise it sticks). “ If you don't have a roller, remember that a glass bottle works too.”
- Once the dough has been spread out on the dish, cover with the tomato coulis . “ Then go ahead cheerfully with your favorite ingredients. For me: white ham cut into pieces, an onion, very finely chopped. I cover very generously with grated Comté and finish by adding a few black olives. ”
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with a green salad.