It's the ultimate surprise that we kept you warm, it's so huge. Do It In Paris has teamed up with Irish Tourism to save you an intimate weekend in Dublin , between sea and mountains. The plane, the two nights and the breakfasts are included. And for the program, here are the essentials of the editorial staff ...
Put down your suitcases in a charming hotel
The winning duo will be staying at the cool 4-star boutique hotel The Dean with its rooftop bar which brings together the beautiful people of the capital in the heart of a magnificent Georgian district… Special mention for the copper bathtubs and the polished decoration of the rooms for an Insta story in “ room tour ” mode worthy of this name.
33 Harcourt St, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2
Book a starred restaurant
In a mini room decorated with bricks and frescoes in street art mode, the coolissime chef-owner Keelan Higgs serves refined wood-fired cuisine at Variety Jones , oriented towards the beautiful local product, from sexy baby vegetables to local fish. from sustainable fishing. Proof that it is a safe bet: the Michelin guide awarded it a star in 2020.
6 blind dishes, € 75
78 Thomas Street, Dublin 8
Shop at the Powerscourt Center
Just off Grafton Street in an elegant Georgian house, the Powerscourt Center gallery concentrates the most chic and edgy, like the Liberty of London with designer , fashion and antique shops.
59 William St S, Dublin 2, D02 HF95
Sip the best cocktails in the country
Totally obsessive of poitín , this typically Irish spirit for a long time banned, the seductive Dave Mulligan opened his Bar 1661 , voted “ Best Cocktail Bar in Ireland ” the following year. In an apparently classic pub decor, his divine cocktails hit the nail on the head with crazy associations of great finesse.
1-5 Green Street, Dublin 7
- Visit Person Lyons whiskey distilleries in a church or The Dublin Liberties Distillery , which even offers cocktail classes and tastings.
- Order a Guinness , the Irish star, at the Guinness Storehouse Panoramic Gravity Bar .
- Organize an unusual visit of Dublin around tea time in an old-school bus with Vintage Tea Trips .
- Bring back foodie specialties from the local Grande Ép ', aka Fallon & Byrne .
- Take a walk in the elegant Remembrance Garden around its cross-shaped basin.
- Pick up a train in Connoly to arrive in 30 minutes at the castle of Malahide .
- Treat yourself to a culture shoot at the Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA).
Your weekend to win
The price includes, for 2 people:
- Return flights Paris / Dublin (one piece of checked baggage per person included)
- 2 nights at Dean 4 * in Dublin, double or twin room, and breakfasts
Airport transfers, meals, personal expenses and services other than those mentioned above are the responsibility of the winner.
The winners must be of legal age to benefit from this prize.
This price is valid for a trip from January 1 to June 30 in 2022, subject to availability. The reservation must be made at least 6 weeks before departure.
Important: you must have a valid national identity card or passport to enter Ireland. It is further recommended, and your responsibility, to be covered by medical insurance. Your Health Insurance Fund can provide you with a free insurance card valid throughout the European Union . We advise you to contact them for details.
You will need to provide proof of a complete covid 19 vaccination schedule or a recovery certificate dated less than 6 months before the end of the trip, by sending the relevant supporting documents to Irish Tourism. You will also need to send Irish Tourism a sworn statement attesting to the absence of symptoms of covid-19 infection and contact with a confirmed case of covid-19. You will also need to complete the mandatory travel documents requested by each airline.