Yummy! How to make a little kif foodporn without feeling guilty? Among the food obsessions that are swinging this back to school, Bonne Maman , the love brand of the Frenchies, imagined the spread that we were all waiting for ...
Concretely: a French product that is both ultra-gourmet, with sharp sourcing and green friendly. It gives a creation with the perfect balance and just as we like: production made in France , without palm oil of course, with 20% hazelnuts, quality ingredients and recyclable glass packaging.
A perfectly sourced very comfort food spread
A madeleine of Proust which has everything… especially with the kids! Parents finicky or control freak will love being able to put their eyes closed (without overdoing it, it goes without saying ...) this Bonne Maman jar with a natural recipe, without additives, on the breakfast table, for a good afternoon snack or 'a pancake dinner.
Before you can go back to the closet on your own, to have a little guilty pleasure in front of your favorite series or a great novel ...
A little guilty pleasure to adopt
Our little advice? Use it as a couture topping on a good granola bowl for a healthy and gourmet breakfast, to spice up a small producer yogurt, squarely with a spoon or to soak in oat milk for a vegan latte .
And for purist gourmets: spread on an exceptional fresh tradition or on lightly toasted bread from the extraordinary Japanese baker Carré Pain de Mie in the Marais.
The recipe to try absolutely for a brunch with girlfriends
Notice to those who want to assume a highly Instagramable plate for a brunch with girlfriends. This thick crêpe with apples and Bonne Maman spread is already showing off as the must-eat of the fall.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
For the dough: 3 eggs + 50 g of sugar + 3 tbsp. to s. of Bonne Maman spread + 160 g of flour + ½ tsp. to c. cinnamon + 1 pinch of chilli pepper + 1 pinch of salt + a seeded vanilla pod + 35 cl of milk
For the filling: 2 large apples + 10 g butter + 1 tbsp. to s. of spread Grandmamma + 1 handful flaked almonds
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar. Add the Bonne Maman spread , the flour, salt and spices, then mix it very little by little with the lukewarm milk.
- Peel the apples and cut them into quarters.
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
- Place a small piece of butter in two small cast iron pans and return them to the oven for 2-3 minutes so that the butter is melted and the pans are heated through.
- Then add the pancake maker, then the apple quarters and bake for about fifteen minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with slivered almonds and decorate with a drizzle of Bonne Maman spread . Serve immediately.
Bonne Maman hazelnut and cocoa spread, available in supermarkets at Franprix, Monoprix, Carrefour