Scallops with ham but a truffle version, a very simple and totally regressive dish like at Frichti. To be done obviously with good quality products.
For 4 people
Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 15 minutes
- In a saucepan, bring salted water to a boil.
- Immerse the shells for 6 to 8 minutes in boiling water.
- While the pasta is cooking , reduce the cream over medium heat for 5 minutes in a saucepan before adding the truffle sauce . Add salt and pepper.
- Cut the ham into strips the size of your choice.
- Drain the pasta then mix it with the truffle sauce .
- In a dish, arrange the shells with truffle, scatter the ham and Parmesan before serving hot.
Practical manual good food Frichti extract , Marabout, € 19.90
Also discover the recipe for mushroom burrata toast .