The lamb pad is one of the pieces the finest meat, which is more too good and super easy to cook. Here, we customize it with a little pear and candied lemon for a chic touch.
Preparation : 25 minutes
Cooking : 10 minutes
For 4 people.
- Wash the arugula and wring it out. Peel the previously washed lemons and slice their zest free of white parts, then squeeze their juice.
- Peel the pear and cut it into small sticks, reserve them in half the juice of the lemons to prevent them from blackening.
- Put the lemon zest in a small saucepan with the sugar and the rest of the juice of the lemons, pour water up to the level, confine them for 10 minutes over low heat and let them cool in the cooking pan.
- Heat a pan with olive oil , salt and pepper the organic lamb steaks , brown them over high heat, 2 minutes on each side then cook 6 to 8 minutes over low heat for a pink cooking.
- Serve the organic lamb steaks covered with candied lemon zest , their cooking syrup and pear sticks , all topped with the cooking olive oil.
© Organic Autumn Lamb