It is crunchy, comforting and ideally scented. Signature dish of their tropicool table Vida , the curry marinated chicken croque of Juan Arbelaez and Laury Thilleman is easy to breed at home! We find all the ingredients of kiff-style kit on the Frichti Market shop to simmer this divine snack ideal for a king's TV set.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Price: € 7.78 / person
1. Wash and chop the spring onion .
2. Marinate the chicken with the mustard , soy , 20g olive oil and ras el hanout .
3. Heat the water and add the dehydrated broth to obtain 300g of liquid.
4. Make the vegetable béchamel : heat 30g of olive oil, add the flour and mix. Add salt, 1 nutmeg and the Espelette pepper . Gradually add the broth, stirring so that the sauce thickens.
5. Bake the slices of white bread for 5 minutes in an oven at 220 ° C.
6. Snack the chicken .
7. Assemble the croque-monsieur with the béchamel, chicken and scallion.
Gluten, Milk, Mustard, Soy.