A chicken wok sautéed soy super quick to prepare. We spice it up with seasonal vegetables , here it's carrots and leeks from the market.
For 4 people
- Salt and pepper the meat . Heat a drizzle of oil in a wok and brown the meat. Remove it from the wok and keep it warm under aluminum foil.
- Brown the chilli and ginger for 1 min, stirring constantly, then add all the vegetables , except the young onions .
- Sauté for 3 minutes, then pour in the broth . Place the lid on the wok and simmer for a few minutes.
- Stir in the meat and season with the oyster sauce.
- Garnish with the parsley and the young onions. Serve with noodles .
Also discover the recipe for real miso soup .