An unbeatable great classic ! We bring Italy home with this fabulous recipe of authentic carbonara made by the super hot restaurant-boutique , Borgo delle Tovaglie , nestled in the 11th district of Paris .
For 4 people.
- To prepare the spaghetti alla carbonara , first put a pot of salted water on the heat to cook the pasta .
- Meanwhile, cut the Guanciale into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Pour the pieces into a non-stick skillet and sauté over medium heat. Be careful not to burn them, they will release an overpowering aroma.
- Meanwhile, immerse the spaghetti in boiling water and cook for the time indicated on the package.
- Pour the egg yolks in a bowl, add most of the pecorino cheese provided for in the recipe, the rest will be used to garnish the pasta.
- Season with black pepper, mix everything. Add a tablespoon of cooking water to dilute the mixture and mix.
- The Guanciale will be cooked, turn off the heat and keep it aside.
- Drain the pasta al dente directly in the pan with the Guanciale and sauté briefly. Remove from the heat and pour the egg mixture and pecorino into the pan, sauté the pasta to mix well and if it is too dry add a little cooking water.
- Serve the spaghetti alla carbonara immediately, seasoning them with the pecorino and ground black pepper .
Little tip: enjoy the dish hot.
Also discover the new pasta trend of the season, with squash .