© Louis Laurent Grandadam
He revisits the 100% Frenchy blanquette with keftas from the “bled”. It’s cool. It’s good. It’s a really good idea. This recipe is excerpted from the cookbook Alimentation générale by Abdel Alaoui published by Editions La Martinière.
For 4 persons
Preparation: 25 minutes
Cooking: 20 to 25 minutes
1. Mince finely the parsley and the coriander. Mix them with the ground meat, the cumin and the ginger. Salt and pepper, form into balls.
2. Peel and wash all the vegetables. Dice up the celery, the carrot and the white onions. Mince finely the mushrooms and the white part of the leek. Chop the garlic. Pan fry all the vegetables with the butter during 10 minutes.
3. Then pan fry the kefta during a few minutes with the minutes vegetables. Cover and continue the cooking.
4. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and cook for a few minutes on a low flame. Remove from the fire, add water or broth, place the pan back on low flame and whip until the sauce thickens. Cook slowly for a few more minutes. Add the fresh cream, the cloves and the lemon juice. Pour this sauce on the kefta in the frying pan.
5. Serve with steamed couscous semolina.
Also discover the spaghetti with vanilla and mushrooms.