We have found you the special holiday cabbage recipe based on Nocciolata, the new luxury spread.
For about twenty cabbages
The cracker :
- Mix all the elements then lower to 2 mm between two sheets of baking paper. Place for 30 min in the freezer.
- In a saucepan, bring the water, milk , butter , sugar and salt to a boil. Pour the flour all at once into the boiling liquid and mix vigorously to homogenize the dough.
- Let dry for 1 min over medium heat - until the dough comes off the edges. Gradually add the beaten eggs .
- Place the choux pastry in a pocket and place choux pastry 3 cm in diameter on a baking sheet covered with a sheet of baking paper.
- Cut 5 cm discs of cracker and place a disc on each cabbage
- Bake for about 35 minutes of cooking in an oven preheated to 170 ° C
The ganache :
- In a saucepan, bring the cream to a boil, pour it over the chocolate and the Nocciolata , wait 2 minutes then mix with a whisk. When the ganache is at 35 ° C, add the butter and set aside at room temperature.
The icing :
- Bring the cream to the boil, pour it over the chocolate and the Nocciolata without milk, wait two minutes then mix to homogenize. Let cool and incorporate the butter in pieces while mixing.
- Once cooled cabbage, garnish with the ganache using a bag equipped with a socket 8 and then immerse them in the frosting.
- Let the icing set for a few moments
- Enjoy as fresh as possible
Also discover the recipe for chocolate madeleines .