With the weather disillusioning and the days getting shorter, vegetable soup remains a timeless loose party. A comforting and healthy soup recipe to accompany with a good foodporn toast. Your serial tray awaits!
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Prepare the broth .
- Peel the celeriac . Using the peeler, cut 6 thin slices of celeriac per person. Cut the rest into 1 to 2 cm pieces.
- Chop the onion .
- Cut the apple into small pieces. Chop or mash the garlic . Detach the sage and thyme leaves from the sprigs and snip them.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat in the soup pot , then brown the onion , garlic , half the sage and thyme for 1 minute.
- Add the diced celeriac and apple, then continue cooking for 4 to 6 minutes. Stir from time to time.
- Add the broth . Bring the soup to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the cream and mix everything using the hand blender until you get a smooth soup. Add salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cut the baguette and arrange the Comté and the other half of the thyme on the two halves. Bake them for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of olive oil per person over high heat in the pan. Generously salt and pepper the celery slices.
- Brown them with the rest of the sage leaves for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Then drain them on a paper towel.
- Pour the soup into bowls. Garnish with the celeriac crisps and sage. Accompany all bruschetta cheese.
Also discover the stylish soup for Parisiennes on a diet .