The latest trend? Ceviche ! A plate of raw fish as light as it is fragrant. Ideal to jump into Spring without exploding the calorie counter.
1. Cut up the sea bass filets into 1 cm by 1 cm cubes.
2. Put the carrots and peeled ginger in a blender than put this juice in a pan on low flame until it reduces by 2/3 and allow to cool down.
3. Press the yellow and green lemons while cutting up the violet carrots into thin sticks.
4. In a salad bowl, place the sea bass cubes, add the juice of a green lemon, the carrot/ginger juice and a dash of olive oil. Salt lightly.
5. Present in a small bowl and decorate with the violet carrot sticks and the zests of a green lemon.
Also discover the sea bass ceviche of Beatriz Gonzalez and the sea bass carpaccio of the restaurant La Lorraine.