Cauliflower nuggets: a veggie and highly sexy dish. Or how to revisit and make vegetarian nuggets more delicious, to dip in a sauce of egg to perfect the foodporn potential.
For 4 people
Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking : 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and cover a baking sheet with baking paper. Wash the cauliflower - and cut into medium-sized florets.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sesame and thyme .
- In another bowl, mix the mustard, soy sauce or tamari and maple syrup.
- Dip each floret in the mustard mixture, then in the flour mixture.
- Place them on the baking sheet as you go. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy straight out of the oven!
Also discover the healthy recipe for carrot fries .