Pimp recipe very tradi Japanese miso soup with squash and the coconut oil. Enough to make a slightly exotic seasonal soup .
For 4 people
Preparation : 25 minutes
Cooking : 20-25 minutes
- Peel and slice the onions , chop the garlic. Wash the pumpkin well (you can keep the skin) and cut it into pieces.
- In a casserole dish, melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Add the chopped onions and salt, simmer for a few minutes, until they caramelize a little. Add the chopped garlic, then the pumpkin and 1 liter of water, cover, bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes, until the pumpkin is tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the soba noodles according to the package directions. Slice the green onions and sauté the mushrooms in a pan with the rest of the coconut oil.
- Transfer the pumpkin mixture to a blender and blend until you get a creamy consistency. Add the miso paste , ginger and mix again. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Pour the soup into the bowls, garnish with the soba noodles, green onions, sesame seeds , mushrooms and crumbled seaweed .
Extract from the book Complete dishes for the evening , Solar, € 4.99
Also discover the recipe for chestnut soup .