We take advantage of the end of summer to simmer the last apricot desserts .
For 2 people.
- Wash and dry the apricots . Cut them in half, remove the pits and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the almond cream over very low heat .
- Incorporate the vanilla extracted from the pod and infuse for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and sugar briskly in a bowl , until the mixture whitens slightly.
- Arrange the apricots in the ramekins. Off the heat, remove the clove from the cream and incorporate the eggs / sugar mixture into the vanilla almond cream .
- Pour the mixture over the apricots and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 200 ° C. Sprinkle sugar on top and grill for a few moments to make the first layer crisp.
Enjoy lukewarm with a scoop of ice cream for even more indulgence!
Also discover the recipe for charlotte with fruits and how to make good treats .