Notice to those who have salivated for hours in front of the new season of Objectif Top Chef … Léa Doyen , candidate for the show, told us about one of her favorite recipes : seafood julienne and bacon, mashed potatoes. chickpeas, kalamata olives and glazed new carrots . We're already hungry ...
For 2 people.
- In a blender , mix together your chickpeas , aqua faba (water from chickpeas), a dash of olive oil , a pinch of salt , pepper and coriander powder.
- Once your chickpea puree is ready, set it aside in a saucepan over low heat. Stir regularly to prevent the mash from sticking.
- In a warm, generously oiled pan, melt a knob of butter then brown your carrots, washed and peeled, over low heat . Cook like this for 15 minutes. At the end of cooking, salt and pepper to taste then set aside off the heat.
- Take the same pan again and, with a little olive oil, brown your julienne fillets over medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side. Salt and pepper at the end of cooking.
- On the side, grill your slices of smoked bacon .
- Arrange all the elements on your plates and garnish with a few pitted kalamata olives .
Also discover the recipe for Blue Latte from the Abattoir Végétal .