Unbeatable, Sunday roast chicken is passed down from generation to generation. Eric Frechon cooks it with seasonal mushrooms at Lazare , a killing!
For 4 people.
- Roast the chicken in the classic way (40 minutes) with trimmings, onion , thyme , bay leaf and make a good grandmother's juice.
- Roast the grenailles in oil and then in butter .
- Cook the classic baby onions.
- Peel, wash and cut the mushrooms into quarters , sauté them in oil, add a knob of butter, salt and pepper.
- Cook the garlic cloves in butter.
- When requested, sauté the smoked bacon in butter and add the grenailles, baby onions, garlic and mushrooms to obtain a nice fricassee .
Also discover the recipe for guinea fowl stuffed with mushrooms .