A club sandwich worthy of a luxury hotel: the dream. And now: chef David Réal of the famous hotel The Westin Paris-Vendôme has given us the secrets of the recipe for his new club sandwich which is making Parisians vibrate.
- Toast the slices of pure malt bread (i.e. 3 slices).
- Spread the fresh cheese flavored with dill and lemon on the slices of bread.
- Arrange a few pickles of red onions and the cucumber slices.
- Sprinkle each slice with the beet brunoise :
- 1st slice: seasoned fresh cheese + lamb's lettuce salad + gravlax salmon.
- 2nd slice: seasoned fresh cheese + gravlax salmon + beet brunoise.
- 3rd slice: seasoned fresh cheese + thin slice of cucumber + pickled red onion.
- Red cabbage salad : mince the red cabbage, pour the boiling old wine vinegar over it, season with chopped chives + olive oil + fleur de sel and Espelette pepper.
- Assemble in the order defined (it is also possible to alternate the foods to define other sets of colors).
- Wrap the club in food paper, tighten everything tightly and cut in half using a saw knife.
- Arrange on a wooden board, and present the garnish of your choice on the side, placed in a small pot.
Also discover the recipe for the kefta-hummus sandwich .