© Vivien Paille
A recipe for small vegan bites with sweet potato and quinoa , perfect in salads or to make a succulent food porn burger .
For 4 people
Preparation : 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potato and steam it. Cook the quinoa as directed on the package.
- Finely mix the cooked sweet potato (without adding water).
- Mix this puree with the drained quinoa, add the egg , flour, Parmesan , chia seeds and coconut . Season with a teaspoon of garam masala , a teaspoon of curry , a hint of ginger , garlic, salt and pepper.
- For a very regular result, oil a mold with small compartments, and fill with a spoon of preparation. Otherwise, on a lined baking sheet, delicately place a spoonful of the dough and give it a rounded shape.
- Bake halfway for about fifteen minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce, by mixing the yogurt , sesame paste , lemon , chili , salt and pepper.
- Small bites are ready when they are golden brown, crisp on top and soft in the center. They can be eaten hot or cold with spicy sauce and salad .
- You can also make large pancakes with this preparation, bake them in the oven or in a pan, then garnish them like a burger. Pick the perfect recipe to share with your better half!
Also discover the recipe for vegetable pancakes .