Who says that gluten - free boring? Here is an ultra gourmet recipe for a fourme d ' Ambert cake , beans and nuts .
Preparation : 20 min
Cooking : 40 min
- The night before. Cover the beans with about two and a half times their volume with water and leave them alone until the next morning.
- The next day: Drain and rinse the beans. Bring a large volume of water to a boil then immerse them in it. Simmer for 1 hour. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare first mashed candied dried vegetables. Place the blanched beans with the melted butter in the blender . Mix until obtaining a smooth paste.
- Add the eggs . Mix again.
- Then add the walnut kernels , the fourme d ' Ambert cut into small cubes, the grated Gruyere and season with pepper, salt and cumin according to your tastes.
- Pour the preparation into a cake mold previously covered with baking paper and bake for 40 minutes at 180 ° C.
Also discover the recipe for Indian gluten-free pancakes .