© The Relaxed Fruits
An American-style carrot cake 100% made in France, we dreamed of it… It is eggs free , and frankly less caloric than that of our English friends. To be enjoyed without moderation!
- Mix the compote and the sugar until they become frothy.
- Add the finely grated lemon zest , then the flour, salt, chopped almonds and walnuts as well as the spices , mix everything well.
- Then add the very finely grated carrots and finally the lemon juice , mix for a few moments. Add the dried fruit last .
- Generously butter or oil a mold, pour in the preparation. Bake and cook at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes. When the cake is cooked, turn it out onto a wire rack and let it cool completely.
- Prepare your icing by mixing all the ingredients, then place it on your cake .
- Leave it in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
- Sprinkle the cake with granolas (Les Fruits Détendus type) and enjoy!
Also discover the recipe for golden latte .