A healthy variant of the famous strawberry charlotte , the British dessert that is too good but also high in calories, with raspberries , blueberries and plenty of madeleines . Sweet pleasure without feeling guilty!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 minute
For 6 persons
Filming the charlotte mold and prepare the cream of Bavarian:
- Place the gelatin leaves in a bowl of cold water .
- Wash the blueberries and dry them.
- Mix them finely with the lemon juice and sugar . Reserve.
- Heat 10 cl of blueberry " juice " in a saucepan.
- Drain the gelatin between your hands and put it in the hot blueberry juice so that it melts.
- When the gelatin is melted, pour this juice into a large bowl, add the juice that is still in the blender and mix.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream , taking care not to drop it. The Bavarian cream is ready.
- Pour the cream into the charlotte mold and put everything in the fridge for a few hours (6 hours minimum).
- When ready to serve, cut the madeleines in the direction of the height.
- Carefully unmold the bavarois on the serving dish and remove the cling film.
- Brush the sides of the bavarois with the jam and glue the madeleine halves on top (you can use small wooden spades if the jam does not stick enough), use the string to consolidate the charlotte .
- Decorate the top of the madeleines charlotte with the blueberries , raspberries and fresh herbs .
- Serve chilled, ideally on a designer serving dish for a result that looks too good.