Brutus is the crêperie that smells of the sea and the great outdoors opened by three childhood friends. Their "Paulette" swings between Morocco and Finistère, with a buckwheat pancake garnished with chicken in tagine , grilled eggplant , emmental , slivered almonds, coriander and lemon zest… The fusion is also good.
- For the pancake dough . Mix 1 kg of buckwheat flour with 1 liter of cold water. Add 1 large tablespoon of Guérande salt . Add 1 large tablespoon of liquid brown honey . Leave to rest for at least 24 hours. Dilute with 1 liter of water. Mix until you get a liquid paste.
- For garnish. Mince the onions and the chicken . Cook the onions, olives , chicken with garlic and deglaze with white wine .
- Cut the eggplants into cubes and cook them in water.
- Pour the whole into a dish and leave in the oven for 1h30.
- On a billig , cook a buckwheat pancake. Cover with emmental . Add the chicken tajine preparation . Fold the pancake.
- Place the lemon zest , slivered / toasted almonds and cilantro on the galette .
Also discover the Corsican hummus recipe from Gustu .