© The Cheeses of Switzerland
Great first in the world of gluten free: gluten-free pizza dough and a huge light as it is concocted with cabbage - flower. We garnish with tomatoes , eggplants and especially Swiss Gruyere . In short: the new BFF of Parisian sylphs!
For 4 people
Preparation : 20 minutes
Cooking : 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th. 6/7).
- Wash and dry the cauliflower - removing large stems. Mix it very finely. Squeeze it hard over the sink to remove as much water as possible. Transfer this preparation to a bowl and stir in the egg , grated Gruyere , oregano and ground almonds. Add salt and pepper.
- Arrange the mixture in a 1 cm thick circle on a lightly oiled baking sheet, smoothing with the back of a spoon. Bake for 20 minutes; the " pizza dough " should start to brown.
- Meanwhile, brown the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes over high heat in an oiled pan.
- Take the dough out of the oven, garnish it with tomato coulis , slices of Gruyère cheese, eggplant and red onions .
- Bake again for 10 to 15 minutes; the cheese should be melted. Sprinkle with basil .
Also discover the recipe for the gluten-free brownie .