A gratin recipe without cream or ultra-digestible cheese that will unleash the sexy potential of endive.
For 4 people
Preparation : 25 minutes
Cooking : 20 minutes
- In a large saucepan, boil enough salted water to cover your endives .
- Rinse your chicory, remove the heels then immerse them in boiling water for 20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Oil a gratin dish and arrange the endives.
- Season with Provence herbs , nutmeg , salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix cornstarch and almond cream and pour over the chicory.
- Add the breadcrumbs in a fine rain on top of the dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Tips: make the gratin even more delicious by adding a little vegetable cheese!
Also discover the recipe for vegetable pancakes .