© Emmanuel Auger
In the colors of the season , these delicious pasta with squash and rosemary , super easy to make, are all good. Most ? Add some almonds for a crunchy touch and fill up with magnesium. At table !
For 4 people.
Preparation : 20 minutes
Cooking : 45 minutes
- Peel and split the squash in half lengthwise. If you are using pumpkin , there is no need to peel it.
- Scrape the seeds and cut the flesh into cubes of equal size.
- Cut the pancetta into matchsticks.
- Brown them in a sauté pan with the olive oil and the chopped shallot . Add the rosemary, salt, pepper and leave color on high.
- Then continue cooking over low heat with half a glass of water. Cover and simmer for about 25 minutes, pouring in a little water during cooking if necessary.
- Remove the rosemary and take half of the squash to mix it with the butter and obtain a smooth sauce. Cook the lumaconi . Drain the pasta and mix them in a hot pan, incorporating the squash cream .
- Immediately serve the pasta sprinkled with flaked almonds .
La Pasta Allegra , Sonia Ezgulian and Alessandra Pierini, Éditions de l'Épure, € 19.
Also discover the recipe for fall pizza .