We no longer praise the incredible artisans of the Grande Épicerie . The bakery's chocolate mœlleux has that wonderful “turn around” taste. Now it is unlimited at home!
For 12 people
Preparation : 30 minutes
Cooking : 20 minutes
- Mix the sugar and the eggs with a whisk until the mixture turns white.
- Melt the butter with 130 g of chocolate then add it to the egg and sugar mixture.
- Incorporate the mixture of flour and baking powder using a spatula.
- Stir in the hazelnuts and the rest of the chocolate .
- Pour the appliance into individual molds which have been buttered beforehand.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 35 minutes.
Also discover the gluten free brownie recipe