© Emilie Guelpa
Wonder: the pavlova twists with the seasons and the fruits. This fall: it is enhanced by mirabelle plums , vanilla and pistachios .
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking: 2 hours
For 6 persons.
- Preheat the oven to 100 ° C.
- Using a food processor, whip the egg whites with the salt , gradually increasing the speed. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar . Let the egg whites rise slightly then pour in the rest of the sugar little by little while continuing to beat.
- When the meringue is well mounted, add 10 drops of lemon juice . Then add the icing sugar in 2 batches, then beat for another 5 minutes until the icing sugar is well incorporated.
- Form a dome of meringue on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Lightly dig the inside of the dome. Bake for 2 hours in the bottom of the oven.
- At the end of cooking, turn off the oven, open the door a little and let the meringue cool before removing it.
- Meanwhile, prepare the whipped cream : pour the liquid cream and the vanilla into the bowl of a food processor then whip everything into whipped cream . Incorporate the mascarpone then beat again until obtaining a homogeneous consistency. Keep cool until use.
- Cut in half and pit the plums of Lorraine . Pour 200g of mirabelle plums and the juice of half a lemon in a blender then mix until a homogeneous consistency is obtained. Filter the preparation to obtain a very smooth coulis.
- Pour the whipped cream into the hollow of the meringue dome , add the plum coulis . Then place the rest of the mirabelle plums on the dome and sprinkle the whole with coarsely chopped pistachios .
Also discover the recipe for charlotte with blueberries and raspberries .