We stock up on seasonal vegetables and spice up a good pizza dough!
For 4 people
Preparation : 20 minutes
Cooking : 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
- Spread each ball of dough over 1 cm and place them on a baking sheet.
- Mix the cream with a clove of crushed garlic, 50g grated Mimolette, salt and pepper. Spread over the pasta, leaving a 3 cm border.
- Wash the potatoes , then slice them very finely, ideally with a mandolin. Arrange them on the pizzas, salt and pepper and sprinkle with a drizzle of oil, then put in the oven for 25 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, finely mix 50 g mimolette with the herbs , the degermed garlic clove and 6 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Take the pizzas out of the oven, sprinkle with the pesto , add the mimolette shavings and serve immediately.
Tip: For more color, use an assortment of pink skinned potatoes and purple potatoes.
Also discover the recipe for the thin twig pie .