How to thread a pizza while keeping the line? By copying the new fit-girls tocate ! A green cauliflower paste without a touch of gluten, flour or starch. #joy
For 4 people.
Preparation time : 20 min
Cooking time : 1 hour 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th. 6/7).
Green dough :
- Separate the cauliflower and broccoli florets and boil them in a saucepan until you can easily stick the blade of a knife into them. Drain them, then mash them .
- With cheesecloth or a tea towel, squeeze the vegetable puree between your hands to extract as much liquid as possible and have a crispy crust.
- In a large bowl, mix the dried dough with the melted goat cheese (in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds), the egg , the spirulina , the minced basil , salt and pepper .
- Arrange the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or greased and, using a large spoon, flatten the dough to form a disc 1 cm thick.
- Bake the dough for 30 minutes until it is dry and a little golden. Cook the other side for 10 to 15 minutes.
Tomato sauce :
- Chop the onion and sauté in a pan with oil until tender and translucent. Add the tomato puree , wine , chopped basil , salt and pepper and continue cooking over medium heat for 5 minutes.
The garnish :
- Cut the vegetables into thin slices. Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza dough and cover it with the cut vegetables . Finish with a drizzle of oil and salt. You can also add a layer of grated Emmental or Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake the pizza for 20 minutes.
Recipe from the book Mes secrets de sorcières , Lisanna Wallance, Solar, € 16.90.