© Nathalie Carnet
Leek, this is clearly the flagship ingredient of the season. Running out of inspiration to cook it? The simple recipe for leek cooked in vinaigrette and eggs by Romain Meder , chef at the Alain Ducasse restaurant at the Plaza Athénée , will save your lunches which, in addition to having a carbon footprint close to 0, will be delicious!
For 4 people.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 15 to 20 minutes
- Rinse the leeks well in lukewarm water to remove all traces of soil.
- Chop the pickles and olives and break the eggs in half.
- Lightly brush whole leeks with olive oil, then bake them at 160 ° C for 15 to 20 minutes. Check the cooking with the tip of a knife: there should be no resistance.
- Collect the flesh inside the whole leeks and cut it into three sections per piece.
- Pass the rest of the leek through the extractor to collect the juice from the burnt leeks.
- Prepare a vinaigrette with this leek juice by adding mustard , olive oil , vinegar or lemon juice .
- Add the pickles , olives and capers . Place 3 pieces of leek per plate, sprinkle with vinaigrette and add half a hard-boiled egg.
© Naturally free , Romain Meder, published by Ducasse Edition, € 22.90.
Also discover the recipe for the sexiest leek soup .