© Claire Payen
This is the 0 Guilt Recipe from famous sports nutrition coach Big Will. An ultra greedy bomb at only 400 calories, when you know that a normal pizza has double!
For 1 person
Preparation : 15 minutes
Rest : 40 minutes to 1 hour
Cooking : 13 to 15 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th 6).
- Put the yeast in a bowl with lukewarm water then add the flour , coconut oil and salt. Form a ball and let rise under cling film for 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Flour the work surface and roll out the dough. Place it on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Make the cream . Mix the almond cream and the Fresh Squares , then spread the mixture on the pastry.
- Cut the mozzarella into thin slices, place them on the dough then add slices of smoked salmon .
- Bake for 5 minutes at 200 ° C (th. 6-7).
- Finish with lemon slices and dill .
Extract from the book Big Will's cult recipes , Solar, € 19.90
Also discover the ultra healthy tortilla recipe .