A vitamin-packed seasonal salad for a very light dinner . On the menu: anchovy fillets , green lentils , mint leaves and smoked haddock .
- Cook the lentils for 20 to 25 minutes with the coarse salt.
- Cook the haddock in the milk for 15 min, drain and crumble.
- Place the egg yolks in the soy sauce . Leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Chop the washed mint .
- Wash the mesclun and prepare the vinaigrette .
- In a bowl, combine the lentils, haddock, eggs drained with soy sauce (using a spoon), mint, mixed greens and vinaigrette.
Extract from the book Batch cooking free light dinners , First edition, € 9.95
Also discover the recipe for the Parma ham, pomegranate and mint salad .