Are peas your passion? While waiting for the harvest of the first pods at the end of April, we have managed to offer you a taste of it in February. Do not protest against the seasonal problems: this French vegetable is ideally cooked frozen, so you will not explode your carbon footprint. After a stop at Picard, you have 20 minutes watch in hand to concoct a light taste, too good and damn Instagrammable for your next dinner.
For 4 people
Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking : 15 minutes
- Peel and mince the onion.
- Heat the oil in a casserole dish and sweat the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the frozen peas , the bouillon cube and 75 cl of water. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Check the doneness of the peas. Off the heat, add the mint and mix. Taste, adjust the seasoning.
- Cut the mozzarella into 4 parts. Place 1 portion on each bowl of soup.
Extract from the book Vegetables in all seasons , the basics of cooking, Marabout, € 7.90.
Also discover the recipe for miso soup with soba and coconut .