Do you know the pop-cakes , this recipe that twists pastries in the form of lollipops ? Adapted to the French touch sauce : a cake rolled in rose water like a candy . To be tested urgently with the children !
For about fifteen lollipops.
Preparation time : 45 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Break time : 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Separate the egg whites and beat them until stiff .
- Once the whites start to rise, add the coconut sugar .
- Add the egg yolks .
- Once the whites are firm, add the sifted flour and mix with a maryse .
- Spread the dough on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and lightly oiled.
- Spread the dough well and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, cover with a damp cloth and let cool.
- Using a food processor , whip the cream and mascarpone into whipped cream .
- As soon as the cream begins to rise, add the icing sugar and the rose water .
- Spread ¾ of the whipped cream on the cookie before rolling it.
- Brush the outside with the remaining whipped cream.
- Cut, using a sharp knife, slices in the log and insert the wooden sticks to consolidate everything.
- Roll the outer part of the lollipop covered with cream in the pieces of crystallized rose petals and plain almonds .
© Pear & Cactus
© Wonderful Almonds
Also discover the cake recipe from Café Pimpin .