Straight from Mexico , tacos have become a real star in France. Even better: here we pimp it up with the last mirabelle plums of the season . Bingo, a carbon footprint close to 0!
For 4 people.
Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 20 minutes
- Peel and cut the red onions into quarters. Cut the red pepper into strips. Cut in half and pit the plums of Lorraine. Peel and mince the garlic clove .
- In a pan, brown the onion in a drizzle of olive oil for 2 minutes over medium heat. Add the red pepper , the plums of Lorraine and the garlic, then cook for 5 minutes. Add the cumin , mix and cook for another 5 minutes. Reserve.
- Cut the halloumi into 8 nice slices then cook for 8 minutes in a pan over high heat. Turn the pieces halfway through cooking.
- Pour a spoonful of Greek yogurt into each tortilla , place 2 slices of halloumi on top, slices of pepper , a few plums from Lorraine and wedges of onion.
- Season with pepper, sprinkle with chopped parsley leaves and a few pieces of jalapeño pepper .
Also discover the recipe for mini-tacos .