In the mood for a hearty and sophisticated fresh veggie salad. Way to go…
10 minutes - 2 persons - Simple
1. Cook the couscous grain according to the indications on the package then separate them with a fork and allow to cool down.
2. Cook the broad beans and the green peas seperately in boiling salty water during 5 minutes.
3. As soon as the vegetables are cooked throw them in a salad bowl of cold water and drain.
4. Cut up the courgettes in very thin strips will a vegetable peeler.
5. In a bowl, mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
6. Mix the veggies, the semolina and half the sauce.
7. Cut up the plain Salakis into small cubes.
8. Sprinkle the Salakis then the mint on the salad and finish by covering with the remaining sauce.