© Pear & Cactus
In addition to being furiously instragrammable, these little seasonal purple sweet potato dumplings , simple to make, will change your falafel !
For a dozen dumplings.
Preparation time : 45 minutes
Break time : 30 minutes
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cook them in a large volume of water.
- Drain the sweet potatoes and let them cool.
- Mix the pistachios to reduce them to powder. Reserve.
- Very finely chop the garlic and the shallot and finely chop the cilantro .
- In a salad bowl, mash the sweet potatoes with a fork.
- Add the garlic, shallot, cilantro, 2 tablespoons of pistachio and the egg.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix everything together.
- Form meatballs with the palm of your hand.
- Roll the meatballs one by one in the flour, then in the beaten egg and finally in the ground pistachio.
- Brown the meatballs for a few minutes in a drizzle of olive oil .
- Serve the meatballs hot with a white sauce .
Also discover the veggie butternut pie .