The must of Mexican street-food in a XXS version, perfectly adapted for twigs.
1. Preheat the Beko oven to 190°C.
2. Using absorbing paper, coat the muffin moulds with olive oil. Delicately fold the tacos so that they can enter in the moulds.
3. Bake until the tacos are crispy, during 12 to 15 minutes. Then allow to cool down.
4. Meanwhile, pour a dish of olive oil in a non-sticking pan and light the fire on low flame.
5. Once the pan is warm, pour the onion, the green pepper and the turkey or beef chunks. Allow to cook until the onion is translucid.
6. Season with the cumin and the salt, stirring well.
7. In the pan, add the tomatoes, red beans and the parsley. Once the preparation is nice and warm, fill up the small cups.
8. Sprinkle with cheese and coriander— serve while the preparation is still warm.