It's the arrival of the first rhubarbs on the market shelves! We use its tangy stems whose natural pink coloring power will naturally give a PINK effect to your cheesecake.
For 8-10 people
Preparation : 30 minutes
Cooking : 1h50 minutes
- Cut the rhubarb into pieces, mix with sugar, lemon juice and lemon peel and seeds from the vanilla pod. Bake at 160 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Mix the cookies , mix with the melted butter and press into the bottom of a springform pan 20 cm in diameter. Reserve in the refrigerator.
- Mix the cream cheese with the sugar and the cream, add 4 whole eggs and 1 egg yolk.
- Drain 150 g of rhubarb and mix it into a puree. Mix with remaining egg white, cornstarch and 1/3 of the cheese mixture. Optionally add a touch of pink coloring .
- In the mold, alternate spoons of white preparation with spoons of pink preparation, in order to obtain a marbled effect.
- Bake at 90 ° C for 1h30.
- Let cool before gently unmold the cheese - cake, then put it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Serve with the rest of the rhubarb.
Tip: for a natural pink color, use beetroot powder found in organic stores.
Also discover the recipe for Christian Dior eggs .