© Jean-François Mallet
This is the sexiest fall recipe . This Thai-style organic sliced lamb with soy sauce is guaranteed to be 100% delicious.
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Cooking time : 25 minutes
For 4 people.
- Peel the garlic and the shallots , mince them, pass them in the flour and brown them in the boiling frying bath, then set aside.
- Peel the lemongrass and finely chop it, partially peel the coriander , wash it, dry it and roughly chop it.
- Remove the leaves from the mint and wash it, cut the pomegranate in half and collect the seeds .
- Cut the lamb slices into 5 or 6 pieces.
- Heat a pan with 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil , brown the pieces of organic lamb for a few minutes over high heat while stirring and, off the heat, pour in the soy sauce .
- Let cool before adding the coriander , mint , lemongrass , garlic and fried shallots , pomegranate seeds , pour in the rest of olive oil and mix.
© Organic Autumn Lamb