At Do It In Paris , we are not necessarily aces of the kitchen ... But we are full of D systems to feast and impress the gallery. The whole team gives you their best recipes that are super easy to make.
Our CM Adélaïde swears by the chocolate banana cake . “ It's THE super simple cake to make, and above all adaptable to the contents of the fridge. No more bananas at home? 3 apples will do. Don't fancy chocolate? I replace with some poppy seeds. ”
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, eggs, sugar, oil and almond powder.
- Cut the bananas into small pieces and mix them into the dough.
- Using a cutting board and a knife, cut the pastry chocolate nuggets. Incorporate them into the dough.
- Pour into a buttered cake mold .
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
Also discover the recipe for the fabulous marbled cake by Cyril Lignac .