This is the crumble from the famous sports nutrition coach Big Will ultra healthy to enjoy while remaining healthy. We replace the sugar with agave syrup, the flour with oatmeal and neither seen nor known, voila!
For 5 people
Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking : 12 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Wash and cut the apples into small pieces. Peel the banana and cut it into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, the almond powder, the agave syrup and protein until the crumbs crumble.
- In a baking dish, put the fruits then sprinkle with brown sugar and finish by covering with the crumble preparation .
- Bake for 12 minutes at 180 ° C (th. 6).
Extract from the book Big Will's cult recipes , Solar, € 19.90
Also discover the original steamed cake recipe from Tookies Gambetta .