© The Social Food
Everybody talks about it ! Federico Schiavon is causing a sensation at Daroco , a new stronghold in the 16th arrondissement where his insane Italian cuisine is salivating the west of Paris. Good news: we found his recipe for ravioli with tomato sauce, yum!
For 4 people.
- Arrange the flour and semolina in a fountain on a work surface, add the egg yolks , one by one, then the whole egg, and knead the dough until it becomes smooth.
- Leave to rest for half an hour.
- Using a dough sheeter, roll out the ravioli dough to 1mm.
- Mash the burrata with a fork, and toss with the Parmesan , basil , salt and pepper .
- Flour the work surface, and place a strip of ravioli dough about 1 meter on it.
- Using a brush, brush the dough with a thin film of water .
- Spread 10 small balls of burrata mixture along the length of the ravioli dough.
- Fold another strip of ravioli dough over it, and shape the ravioli with your fingers, avoiding air bubbles. Solder the ravioli by pressing firmly.
- Cut the ravioli using a cookie cutter .
- In a pan, heat a drizzle of olive oil , brown the datterino tomatoes cut in half, add the crushed tomato and simmer for ten minutes.
- Cook the ravioli in salted boiling water for about a minute. The ravioli are cooked when they come to the surface.
- Add the ravioli to the sauce, then the whole basil leaves and sauté for 30 seconds, so as to coat them well.
- To draw up. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan .