It is one of the most fashionable dishes of the star coffee shops which accumulate all the likes on Insta feeds. Want to try? Follow the guide, it's easy.
For 4 people
Preparation time : 10 min
Cooking time : 20 minutes
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit. Season with salt and pepper and brush with olive oil using a brush.
- Place half a slice of raw ham then garnish with egg white and a teaspoon of crème fraîche .
- Reserve the yolks in small individual ramekins.
- Bake the garnished avocados for 15 minutes at 180 ° C until the white is almost cooked, then add the egg yolks and bake again for 5 minutes.
- Finish by sprinkling with a little olive oil and chopped chives . Serve hot!
Also discover the egg nest recipe .