· Preparation: 5 min
· Cookies: 25 min
For 12 cookies
· Preheat the oven to 180°C.
· Peel the bananas and crush the flesh in a recipient with the agava syrup.
· Add the oatmeal. Cut up the cranberries in small pieces and pour in the preparation. Mix everything well.
· With the help of a teaspoon, place small dabs of dough on a cooking plaque covered with sulfurized paper. Bake for 30 minutes.
· Allow to cool down on a grid and enjoy.
Recipe credit: AIB-Delphine Constantini
More information on: www.banane.info